As the ideal candidate, you will lead and align SEO strategy for a variety of clients across disciplines and platforms. Occupying a strategic but hands-on position, you will be adept at balancing big-picture strategy with exceptional attention to detail and a focus on driving results. At home with large amounts of data, you will be a highly motivated self-starter, responsible for data mining, key business-driver reporting, and delivering results in a clear and concise way that drives decision-making, strategy, and execution.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid knowledge of keyword research methodologies, information architecture, search engine algorithms and ranking factors to increase revenue modelling and improve the user’s experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Able to develop and execute comprehensive B2B SEP strategies to exceed company goals for organic search
- Able to articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO
- Experience of test/control methodology such as A/B testing and multivariate environments
- Proven experience with a variety of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Google Webmaster expertise/Google Search Console/Moz
- Experienced website auditor for best practice technical SEO.
- Knowledge and understanding of PPC.
- Analytical, data modelling and numerical skills, able to understand and interpret large amounts of data from a variety of sources and use it to drive decisions and resource investments
- Able to execute recommended optimisation activities for traditional search as well as for mobile, video and image search that are appropriate to the size of the opportunity, level of difficulty and cost
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, able to educate others on SEO, best practice and latest developments.
- Able to write succinct reports and presentations to explain results and findings that will drive SEO strategic decisions.
- Experience of working with content strategy and content creators to effect change.
- Critical mind capable of identifying and implementing continuous improvements and efficiencies.
- Able to work in a complex, collaborative, distributed team environment.
- Develop and build comprehensive B2B SEO strategies, to exceed company goals for organic search as well as articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Use the following for best practice SEO measurement and experimentation; Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Google Webmaster expertise/Google Search Console/Moz
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Implement semantic tagging for always optimised SERPs performance.
- Highlight amplification opportunities within campaigns; YouTube SEO, SEO affiliate marketing, Social, PR SEO.
- Track volume increases with targeting PPC campaigns across the Google network.
- Develop an SEO reporting model based on client requirements.
- Problem solve using Q&A algorithm help, providing advice on avoiding Google penalties.
- Work with and brief the copy and social media teams to create SEO optimised content, develop SEO content blocks, and optimise landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Analyse and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes
- Develop clear and succinct reports and presentations to present results and findings that will drive strategic SEO decisions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives.
If this is you, please apply by sending your CV and salary expectations to HR@graymatter.co.uk
NO AGENCIES PLEASE