With additional clients and exciting new projects, Graymatter is looking to add both senior and middleweight developers to their growing development team. A PHP developer with some demonstrable commercial experience you will work closely with your fellow developers, the account team and the project office.
- Proficient with object oriented PHP, specifically using a known framework (Zend Framework, Laravel, Symfony, etc).
- Familiar with code style and secure development best practices and able to follow the ones defined by the team.
- Able to pick up and work on existing projects
- Familiar with virtualised environments like Vagrant or Docker
- Proficient with git
- Experienced with estimating projects
- Proficient with front-end technologies
- Aware of front-end build automation/task-runners (gulp/grunt)
- Comfortable working with deployment automation
- Familiar at building and consuming RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Experienced leading projects and making decisions
- Comfortable writing client-facing documentation
- Comfortable scoping solutions
- Familiar with testing automation
- Familiar with dev-ops/sys-ops skills
- Aware of cloud-based architecture
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Comfortable setting up back-end and front-end task automation.
- Experienced working with content management systems (Wordpress)
Familiar with automation tools
Familiar with AWS architecture
Familiar with AWS tools for automation
A relevant degree in computer science or programming would also be highly desirable.
Please apply by submitting your CV to HR@graymatter.co.uk