Graymatter is looking for a capable, proactive and outgoing person with agency experience and a track record of building strong working relationships internally and with clients by providing quality marketing consultancy and successfully delivering projects. This role would suit an experienced account handler with a strong background in B2B marketing and digital and technology sectors, who is equally at home with digital and social platforms and working with integrated campaigns covering cross-media disciplines.
A great opportunity to build strong relationships with plenty of day-to-day contact with the client and the internal support of a close-knit team.
Knowledge of and/or enthusiasm for automotive products and all cars generally is an advantage!
- Experience of professional client relationship management, able to build strong working relationships based on trust and partner the client to understand their business needs, issues, priorities and strategic levers
- Experience of B2B marketing
- A background in digital and integrated marketing and design
- A track record of being integral to the retention and growth of revenue streams and client accounts through seamless tactical delivery
- A sound understanding of the principles of working with sensitive client or customer data
- Proven ability to identify revenue opportunities and take opportunities forward into scoping and closing opportunities with the use of business cases when required
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Able to prepare and present client proposals, tenders and pitches
- Commercially aware; sales figures are second nature and you understand the difference between cost and value
- Able to guide and develop client accounts with plans to meet individual client sales targets
- Someone who works with integrity, embodying Graymatter’s values of Committed, Collaborative, Innovative, Progressive and Genuine
- A natural marketeer with a respect for and appreciation of design
- Experience of developing campaigns across a broad range of different media
- Sound knowledge of the IT and technology sectors, including markets and market levers, competitors, tools and product detail and financial strategies.
- Plenty of experience of writing clear, thought-provoking creative briefs, presentations and proposals as demonstrated by your good written and verbal communication
- Experience of supporting, mentoring and coaching junior members of your account team to help develop their skills and experience
- You have learned how to overcome the challenges presented by difficult clients and projects that have failed or been successfully rescued from failure.
A relevant degree in computer science or programming would be also be highly desirable as would familiarity with project workflow tools such as Basecamp and Redmine and some Concrete5 management experience.
If this is you, please apply by sending your CV and salary expectations to HR@graymatter.co.uk
NO AGENCIES PLEASE