Company: Graymatter Ltd
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Salary band £30K-£45K dependent on experience
Job Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 14.08.2020
About the opportunity
Graymatter specialises in business to decision-maker marketing and is one of the UK’s Top 10 independent B2B agencies with a growing reputation for marketing transformation across Europe.
We want you to be part of it.
We are looking for an experienced marketing automation developer specialising in Pardot to play a fundamental role in the delivery of email and automated campaigns to support lead generation and tactical campaigns.
- You’ll be able to ideate and execute various email campaigns
- You’ll be data-driven and know what data to collect and activate to track, analyse, and measure progress against objectives(and how to steer away from collecting dead or meaningless data)
- You’ll already know that the best results come from collaborating with other members of the marketing team, copywriters, creatives and social
- You will be comfortable setting up workflows and documenting these as required
Key skills we’re looking for
- Experience of building complete marketing automation solutions using Pardot, including defining the data and segmentation and using connected campaigns. Pardot certification is an advantage.
- Experience of managing and delivering large email automation campaigns
- Analytical mind, able to take action on campaign insights to inform future campaign direction
- Able to work closely with other team members, developers and creatives to meet deadlines to deliver complete and accurate campaigns
- Able to take ownership of campaigns
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with all stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- HTML and CSS abilities
- Quality-focused with a close attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under own initiative, plan your work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation
- An ability to develop relationships with colleagues so that they will ask for your help and value your advice
- Confidence to participate in meetings by sharing what you’ve learned, offering ideas and suggestions for next steps
About our culture
Graymatter’s culture is of paramount importance to us and as we grow, we will continue to nurture a spirit of collaboration, openness, professionalism and respect. We therefore need like-minded people to join who demonstrate the following qualities:
S – Supportive
As well as benefitting from the support of the team around you (project, practical, emotional, personal and professional development), we are looking for individuals that add value in supporting others, encouraging people to contribute in a non-judgemental and harmonious environment.
P – Positive
A can-do attitude to problem solving, positive intervention and constructive criticism will mean you will contribute to a rewarding and happy atmosphere. We need individuals that fuel the enthusiasm of others and contribute to positive momentum and the minimising of unnecessary stress.
I – Inquisitive
An interest in self-development, our evolving proposition, your clients and the market(s) they serve will enable you to make an intelligent, informed and knowledgeable contribution, with the goal of building a value-based relationship with both peers and clients.
R – Respectful
Honesty, openness and respectfulness in all inter-personal relationships and communication. We pride ourselves on creating a pleasant atmosphere to work in, based on mutual respect, understanding and common courtesy.
I – Intelligent
From brainpower to empathy, it’s equally important to us that you have a sound foundation of skills and knowledge but also the flexibility to keep acquiring knowledge and adapting your approach and role to keep pace with changing requirements and an ever-changing world.
T – Thoughtful
Emotionally intelligent, you will be mindful of the feelings and thoughts of other people. You will be a good people-person, equally able to control and express your own emotions and thoughts as to listen and manage situations with tact, sensitivity and understanding.
E – Empowering
Our successes, awards and accolades are only possible by empowering and trusting talented people. We will strive to create an environment for you to be the best you can be. In turn you will support and enable others to deliver excellence and be best the best they can be.
D – Driven
We judge ourselves on the results we deliver, so it’s important that anyone who joins the team understands how they contribute to generating tangible value by identifying, establishing and working together to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) that build client trust and loyalty.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply by submitting your CV and salary expectations via the link below.