Company: Graymatter Ltd
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary band: £21,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Job Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 14.01.2022
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an account executive to join our client services team working with some of the biggest automotive companies. We are looking for someone with a curious mind who is good with people and a great listener, alive to nuance and can pick up on detail. You must be a stickler for good administration, accurate, diligent and quick; a team player who understands how to support your colleagues.
JOB ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
The account executive is a client facing role in support of the account managers and account directors, using your excellent organisational and administrative skills to plan, manage and progress the delivery of the full range of integrated campaigns for our clients
- You will work across a number of clients and be an important part of a dynamic client services team
- You will report into various account managers, however your direct line manager will be the team’s two Account Directors
- You will be required to confirm and write client briefs, book associated resource for projects, maintain status sheets, raise purchase orders, attend internal and client facing meetings, produce and circulate contact reports and meeting notes as required, raise jobs and associated commercials, become a brand advocate and an important part of the team, to name just a few!
- You will also be working with other teams within the business, such as project management, marketing automation, creative and development.
You must have a professional and friendly manner and excellent organisation skills coupled with close attention to detail in order to take ownership and responsibility for coordinating and delivering different tasks accurately and on time.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for digital and agency life
- Hunger to progress within the agency to an Account Manager
- Fantastic organisation skills, particularly in your approach to managing projects
- Financial competency and commercial awareness
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of digital / creative media and applications is an advantage.
It’s not a must but would be an advantage if you have a degree and previous experience in a digital, creative, or design agency environment.
The account executive must represent the brand, culture and value of Graymatter at all times. Friendliness, approachability and professionalism are key as well as a commitment to quality.
We offer a competitive salary, rewarding development opportunities and a great working environment in a growing and reputable agency.
If you think you have what it takes to join us here at Graymatter, please apply by submitting your CV below.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE