Company: Graymatter Ltd
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience (salary band between £45K and £55K)
Job Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 18.01.2021
Graymatter is looking for a seasoned account director to be responsible for the day-to-day running and development of a significant automotive Fleet account. A natural communicator and leader, you will build and manage strong working relationships internally and with all levels of client, building trust through integrity, respected as a trusted advisor, providing high quality marketing consultancy and successful delivery of projects.
As a subject matter expert, you will chair and lead discovery, strategy and solution meetings and guide senior stakeholders with reasoned, logical and persuasive argument (sometimes against conventional wisdom).
With a strong background in automotive B2B marketing including the Fleet, rental and leasing sectors and experience in managing cross platform campaigns and digital projects, we’re looking for someone who can express and support an informed opinion and is as at home with digital and MA projects as you are working with integrated campaigns covering cross-media disciplines.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, able to partner the client to understand their business needs, issues, priorities and strategic levers
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Solid understanding of automotive industry and B2B markets, Fleet, rental and leasing
- A track record of successfully growing revenue streams and client accounts through strategic input and seamless tactical delivery
- Confident in proposing new ideas and leading clients’ thinking; able to bring a vision to life for the client
- A sound understanding of the principles of working with sensitive client or customer data
- Proven ability to identify revenue opportunities and take opportunities forward into scoping and closing opportunities with the use of business cases when required
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Able to prepare and present client proposals, tenders and pitches
- Able to negotiate relevant contracts and SLAs with clients
- Commercially aware; sales figures are second nature and you understand the difference between cost and value
- Able to guide and develop client accounts with plans to meet individual client sales targets
- Someone who works with integrity, embodying Graymatter’s collaborative values (see ‘About our culture’)
- A natural leader who energises those around you and brings them along the same journey
- A natural marketeer with a respect for and appreciation of design
- Remains professional under pressure.
- Experience of developing campaigns across a broad range of different media; in particular,
- A background in digital and integrated marketing and design, including email marketing (marketing automation) and CRM projects from estimating through solution design to quote production
- Previous experience of working on B2B accounts and clients.
- Solid experience of working with automotive clients and accounts
- Digitally and technologically literate, able to use a variety of software and platforms to communicate with and manage clients effectively, including Skype, Zoom, O365 and SharePoint, proofing tools such as Proof HQ or Ziflow, and project management tools such as Asana.
- Previous experience of working with client data and a solid understanding of data protection principles and current legislation.
- Plenty of experience of writing clear, thought-provoking creative briefs, presentations and proposals as demonstrated by your good written and verbal communication
- A natural and confident presenter, able to capture and engage an audience beyond the script.
- Experience of supporting, mentoring and coaching junior members of your account team to help develop their skills and experience
- You have learned how to overcome the challenges presented by difficult clients and projects that have failed or been successfully rescued from failure
- Sound knowledge of the IT and technology sectors, including markets and market levers, competitors, tools and product detail and financial strategies.
- Experience of Synergist 4D agency software
- Knowledge of and experience of working to the ISO9001 quality standard
Key Performance Indicators
- Client retention
- Client development and profitability
- Sales and revenue targets as per business plan
- Client satisfaction
About our culture
Graymatter’s culture is of paramount importance to us and as we grow, we will continue to nurture a spirit of collaboration, openness, professionalism and respect. We therefore need like-minded people to join that imbue the following qualities:
S – Supportive
- As well as benefitting from the support of the team around you (project, practical, emotional, personal and professional development), we are looking for individuals that add value in supporting others, encouraging people to contribute in a non-judgemental and harmonious environment.
P – Positive
- A can-do attitude to problem solving, positive intervention and constructive criticism will mean you will contribute to a rewarding and happy atmosphere. We need individuals that fuel the enthusiasm of others and contribute to positive momentum and the minimising of unnecessary stress.
I – Inquisitive
- An interest in self-development, our evolving proposition, your clients and the market(s) they serve will enable you to make an intelligent, informed and knowledgeable contribution, with the goal of building a value-based relationship with both peers and clients.
R – Respectful
Honesty, openness and respectfulness in all inter-personal relationships and communication. We pride ourselves on creating a pleasant atmosphere to work in, based on mutual respect, understanding and common courtesy.
I – Intelligent
- From brainpower to empathy, it’s equally important to us that you have a sound foundation of skills and knowledge but also the flexibility to keep acquiring knowledge and adapting your approach and role to keep pace with changing requirements and an ever-changing world.
T – Thoughtful
- Emotionally intelligent, you will be mindful of the feelings and thoughts of other people. You will be a good people-person, equally able to control and express your own emotions and thoughts as to listen and manage situations with tact, sensitivity and understanding.
E – Empowering
- Our successes, awards and accolades are only possible by empowering and trusting talented people. We will strive to create an environment for you to be the best you can be. In turn you will support and enable others to deliver excellence and be best the best they can be.
D – Driven
- We judge ourselves on the results we deliver, so it’s important that anyone who joins the team understands how they contribute to generating tangible value by identifying, establishing and working together to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) that build client trust and loyalty.
Graymatter is a fantastic place to work with friendly staff and great benefits, including pension scheme and cashback healthcare plan.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply with your CV and salary expectations via the link below.
If this sounds like just the job for you, please apply by submitting your CV and salary expectations via the link below.